Sounds too much like hard work.  No, what you'd want to do is advertise and
set up a few large-scale deathmatches at Uni and Polytech, etc, hash the
identities of the players with the monsters and opponents they're fighting,
assign the hash values to the various traffic lights, and ... let the games
begin!  That's a lot more elegant way of causing chaos than doing it
manually!

Wesley Parish

On Saturday 06 December 2008 18:32, dave wrote:
> On Saturday 06 December 2008 17:16:39 Steve Holdoway wrote:
> > On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 15:23:59 +1300
> >
> > Zane Gilmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > So what are we going to do next week?
> > >
> > > Are we just going to the pub on Thursday night or what?
> >
> > How about.... PAINTBALL!
> >
> > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/12/05/bofh_2008_episode_39/
> >
> > Steve Holdoway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Your Sick    (in a funny sorta way) !!!
> Loved the story so i think your wanting to have one in an urban setting?
>
> God i can see it now CLUG members showing up a the grumpy mole or some such
> place all cam'd up and bellachavered  with the paintball guns and taking
> out all the other patrons in site, then with the alert out and Wesley
> pluged into the CCC traffic system creating haoc on the roads to slow down
> the AOS (armed offenders squad) and Rob patched into the CCTV system to
> assist Wes, steve having hacked into the air force's system creates some
> critical emergency that grounds all choppers and finally those who attacked
> the patrons settle down for a few pints before slipping away uncaught.
>
> well the story leads down this path (Iknow i'm sick also - hahaha)

-----
Gaul is quartered into three halves.  Things which are
impossible are equal to each other.  Guerrilla
warfare means up to their monkey tricks.
Extracts from "Schoolboy Howlers" - the collective wisdom
of the foolish.
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?