FWIW, there's a copy of the complete (and FOSS) Pentaho Business Intelligence
suite on Caledonian at St Albans.  It's about a cdrom's worth of files, and
it's free, so if anyone wants a copy, feel free to bring along a cdr for next
meeting and burn yourself a copy.

Wesley Parish

On Tuesday 03 March 2009 07:44, Adrian Mageanu wrote:
> Yes, business intelligence.
>
> On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 06:07 +1300, Robert Fisher wrote:
> > On Monday 02 March 2009 23:15:46 Adrian Mageanu wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have received significant interest off list about the proposal I
> >
> > made
> >
> > > for a BI solution implementation using FOSS - both technical and
> > > non-technical questions - so I could do a short talk, 30 to 45
> >
> > minutes
> >
> > > top, about elements of BI and the role of Linux and FOSS in this
> >
> > space.
> >
> > BI?
> > Business Intelligence?

-----
Gaul is quartered into three halves.  Things which are
impossible are equal to each other.  Guerrilla
warfare means up to their monkey tricks.
Extracts from "Schoolboy Howlers" - the collective wisdom
of the foolish.
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?