Hi Steve,

That is a nice offer.

I want my LAN connection to use dhcp.
When no dhcp server is found I want it to use the following
IP address: 203.97.9.110
Netmask:        255.255.255.248
Gateway:        203.97.9.105
Dns servers: 203.97.33.14, 203.97.37.14

So far I've tried setting a 'lease' to this in dhclient.conf without
success.
Someone else suggested I try 'ifplugd' which may allow me to script it,
but I haven't gone down that path yet.

Regards,
  Bryce Stenberg

DISCLAIMER: If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email, facsimile or collect telephone call to +64 3
9641200 and destroy the original.  Please refer to full DISCLAIMER at
http://www.hrnz.co.nz/eDisclaimer.htm