Hey, I'm bored.

I'm guessing there's not a lot of people on the ML who this applies to, but
I figured, "Hey, if they're having a python *conference* here, maybe theres
enough of us Perl users to get into our own thing like". ( I also note its
sponsored by catalyst.net.nz, who seem to have /some/ Perl leanings, esp w/
wellington pm )

There's wellington and auckland .pm groups, but eh, they're on the other
island.

I've been toting a Little-Brittain esque "I'm the only Perl user in my
village" line on the various IRC networks for a while now, and I figure it a
good time to see if that claim is a valid one.

http://search.cpan.org/~kentnl/  # This is me, and I'm "kentnl" on MAGnet/
irc.perl.org , and "kent\n" on freenode.

 Any of you out there I'd love to hear about so I can stop feeling like such
an alien :)   ( I seriously googled, and I came up bare handed, )

For the rest of you, especially of you programmingngy inclined, if you ain't
checked out Perl yet, or even haven't doven into it recently, I humbly
request you take a gander at

   - http://www.perl.org/books/beginning-perl/     # A free EBook/Set of
   PDFS
   - http://search.cpan.org/dist/Moose                   # The latest and
   greatest Object Oriented system for Perl
   - http://www.catalystframework.org/                   # The Perl
   competition to Rails.
   - http://search.cpan.org/dist/MooseX-Declare # A much more powerful way
   to use Moose via creating new syntax for Perl in Perl.

out/

--
Kent

perl -e  "print substr( \"edrgmaM  SPA nocomil.i...@tfrken\", \$_ * 3, 3 )