I am on the 10 Gig Telstra Clear plan (naked cable) with WorldXChange
VFX VIOP phone line. It costs $55+$12 per month. The only issue with
using cable internet instead of naked DSL has been that I have a
separate cable modem, wireless router and VOIP thingy where if I had
gone with naked DSL I could have got a all in one ADSL/WiFi/VOIP
device. I also can set the home phone to divert to my mobile phone if
nobody picks up after a few rings (or if the Internet is out), which
has been a very handy feature for me.

--Warren