I shall not be eating but will pop in briefly and say hello.
About 7.30 is it?
I am hoping to have a bite to eat, and will be there a bit earlier than that.
--
Sincerely etc.,
Christopher.

On 17/02/2010, Tom Smith<snake...@xtra.co.nz>  wrote:
On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 00:45 +1300, Roy Britten wrote:
On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 08:25:23PM +1300, Steve Holdoway wrote:
Unfortunately illness at home is going to stop me from coming into town
tomorrow evening.
Sorry to hear that. All the best to the patient for a quick recovery.
+1 All the best for a speedy recovery
Could someone have a pint of twisted ankle on my behalf??
Will do.

Cheers,
Roy.
About 7.30 is it?? sorry I searched through the posts but only
recognised the day.  If you see a guy with a guiding cane that looks
lost that is going to probably be me.

Cheers

Tom