Hi Jeff, I would be into the modem if you still have it. I plan on getting up to the get together tonight, also my son Rohan has a place at 15 Rutherglen Ave, it could be put in letterbox there (preferably in a water proof bag or something, or text me on 0272497326 and I will pick it up, cheers Kevin

Jeff Mitchell wrote:
I don't know if it still works, and I can't test it anyway. First claim wins (I'm always around town and the UC campus area if anyone is wondering about pickup). Who knows... it might work and actually be useful.

I've also got a couple of recent Linux books if anyone wants to buy them. Obviously this list isn't a place to sell things, but at the same time I refuse to get a TradeMe account, because the News Corporation and Fairfax are pretty corrupt/well-off already. Offering the knowledge opportunity is better than letting the books gather dust and become historic.

'Ask not what GNU/Linux can do for you, ask what you can do for your GNU/Linux.'

I'm certain that cheap in-depth knowledge will help GNU/Linux.