Place:  The Dux De Lux (corner of Hereford & Montreal Streets)
Date:   Sunday, 1 August
Time:   4pm until we're fed & thirst-quenched, weary, or bored
Who:    I'm 185cm, grey-haired, bespectacled, slim, with a penguin sign
Maybe some topics:
- Meeting again or not (where, when, cost, parking, facilities)
- The website and domain
- Groups to include (LINUX, GNU/OSS, MicroSoft, PC hardware, Macs)
- Future topics: Careers/networking, technical matters, Shatner/Stewart/Brooks/Mulgrew, embedded systems, on-site visits, etc.

If anyone sees an obvious reason why it's not a good day, place, or time, then please let us know ASAP. Otherwise, hope to see at least a few of you

Cheers,

Carl

My own new little business:  www.boms.co.nz
That Dux restaurant:  www.thedux.co.nz