Here's a HOWTO some of you might find useful. I've not put it up
as a Step because it is already hosted elsewhere and the editors
have agreed that externally maintained material does not belong
on the SxS. Nevertheless, you might find this useful, so I've passed
it along.

Enjoy,

Kurt

----- Forwarded message from Song Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
of nothing.