Hello All
Sorry, if my questions are elementary. As I know, the size of wchar_t data
type (glibc), is compiler and platform dependent. What is the best practice
of writing portable Unicode-aware C programs? Is it a good practice to use
Unicode literals directly in a C program? I have experienced some problems
with glibc's wide character string functions, I want to know is there any
standard way of programming or standard template to write a Unicode-aware C
program? By the way, my native language is Persian. I am working on a C
program which reads a Persian text file, parses it and generates an XML
document. For this, there exist lots of issues that need the use of library
functions (eg. wcscpy(), wcsstr(), wcscmp(), fgetws(), wfprintf(), ...),
and, as I mentioned earlier, I have experienced some odd problems using
them. (eg. wcsstr() never succeeds in matching two wchar_t * Persian
strings.)

Best Regards
Ali