Believe there is a list in change/create config. You really do not ever
want to install "everything" That means you get 4 types of FTP servers
etc. Network or development selections typically work best for me. You can
go through and select/deselect packages before install time.

Regards,

Jon

Jon R. Doyle
Sendmail Inc.