Bonjour,

quelle base de données Google utilise-t-il ? J'hésite entre Mysql et Postgresql, et j'ai 'googelé' un moment sans trouver.
Si qqn sait cela me ferait gagner du temps (un URL serait parfait ;-).

Merci d'avance ;-)

        Alain

--
" Do something for freedom every day "
        * support Open Document Format : use OpenOffice

The first wave : the age of agriculture began... The second wave was an expression of machine muscle, the Industrial Revolution... Just as the machine seemed at its most invincible, however, we began to receive intimations of a gathering third wave, based not on muscle but on mind... social demands worldwide for freedom and individuation.
begin:vcard
fn:Dr Alain EMPAIN
n:EMPAIN;Alain
org:University of LIEGE;Euregio ALMA-Grid project
adr;quoted-printable:Avenue de l'H=C3=B4pital, 3;;BAT. B23 GIGA,;Liege 1;;B-4000;Belgium
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Bioinformatics
tel;work:+32 4 366 4497
tel;fax:+32 4 366 2917