> Second thing I have got the BIOS writer guide for STPC
> So If I think I changes the replaces the code of STPC_ELITE
> for that of STPC_ATLAS then I can make it for STPC_ATLAS

If you are going to have to do a lot of re-write work I encourage you
to start over with V2.  V1 is a dead end product and will be very
difficult for the linuxbios developers to support you as we are all
focusing on V2.  V2 is so much nicer to work with compared to V1.  In
V2 almost everything is in C rather than assembly, even all your RAM
init code is C due to Eric's marvelous romcc which is a C compiler
designed to use registers rather than RAM.

The STPC Atlas is basically a fast cryix 486 so I don't know what
impact that has on romcc due to its smaller register set and if its
been tested on that arch much but its shouldn't be too much effort to
make it work.  Right Eric?

I'll be happy to help you with V2.  We have several boards that use
the Atlas here at bitworks and I'd love to see them boot linuxbios
rather than what we are using now.  However, since what I have now
works I don't have much leverage at spending developemnt $$ on
replacing it.  It would be really nice however to be able to boot from
IDE CD-ROM or USB which is something our current BIOS can't do.

But I have systems that I can test on and help you get V2 up and going.

--
Richard A. Smith