Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:50:25 +0800
Subject: Re: bummer!

I met another guy today with K7's that crash when doing heavy numerical
computations (like mine).  His a Tyan boards. Also Duals.  His motherboard
is the newer "tiger" board and mine is the previous (which was new when I
bought it) "thunder" motherboard.  his are 1.6Ghz mine are 1.2Ghz.

I think its the altitude.  lower air flow plus lower thermal transport.
I keep mine in a refrigerated room so its not the input air temperature.
The output temperature is quite warm.