Devdas Bhagat wrote:
*****deleted *****
BTW, I am yet to see Tally Linux. I doubt if the dealers or even Tally customer support would have heard of it. It is a statement that they have been making for a loooong time and can be classified with vaporware.

Is that Tally on Linux, or a Linux distro from Tally? Tally on Linux is
supported on RHEL and SuSE, only, afaik.

Devdas Bhagat
I mean the Linux version of Tally. (tally running on linux)
I have only heard of it, but even Tally dealers have not actually seen it.

Has anyone here used tally in linux (except through vmware or wine) ?

Regards
Saswata