On 19/02/07 21:00 +0530, Vivek J. Patankar wrote:
<snip>
> 11 words is all that was needed to redirect him to Tata's website to get
> the information. Instead you make him feel like a friggin' idiot to even
> post on this list expecting a fruitful reply. I know because I would
> have felt the same if I was in his place.

Congratulations. This is a GNU/Linux oriented list, where we also have
topics related to Linux, FOSS and some FOSS software. Hardware which
works with FOSS is an acceptable topic, but anything going beyond that
is off topic. While some offtopicness may be acceptable, too much of it
is not. If you have not yet understood it, I recommend using your
favourite search engine to find the meaning of the term SNR.

> I believe the biggest asset of Linux is how the community supports it.
> If there are a few more like you in this community, God help us.

There is a difference between supporting Linux and acting as marketing
agents for another company. The OP's questions were better suited for a
Tata Indicom forum or their marketing department.

Devdas Bhagat