I have started a monthly online linux magazine for Indians. It is totally
free of cost with no advertisement or any commercial gains.

that means no proprietary software/proprietary software ads :-)

Finally a truly ideology friendly magazine to the GNU/Linux movement.

Sir, i wish you Godspeed

If anyone is interested in writing articles for the same please let me know.
Your article will be published along with your name/email/website/contact.

Everyone is welcomed from students to experienced developers.

What topics are you currently focusing on ?

Again, great initiative :-)

Regards,

- vihan