On Tuesday 23 Dec 2008, Sachin Gopalakrishnan wrote:
> > why? cant we make our own opensource applications? Gimp, blender
> > are all ready
> > there. Things like inkscape and scribus will arrive sooner or
> > later.
>
> now if only we had a good not a chalta hai replacement for MS Office!
> This is the biggest
> factor for people to shift in my place.

I have been using OO since way back when it was called StarOffice and I
have been able to get my work done.  What is the feature set at your
place that your users do not find in OO - please be specific, you can
also put those features in the OO wish list.

> Another one is support.

If you are willing to pay for support there are consultants and such who
can be help.

--
Arun Khan