2008/12/30 jtd <j...@mtnl.net.in>:
> You can use ANY GPL software commercially. I can buy or sell gpl
> software or trade it for any gods or service, the buyer/seller and i
> deem fit subject to the terms of the gpl. I DO NOT require any
> additional licence from anyone for using a gpl package commercially.

http://trolltech.com/products/appdev/licensing

The confusion stems from the common misunderstanding that commercial
== proprietary

It clearly states "The Open Source Editions of Qt and Qt Jambi are
freely available for the development of Open Source software governed
by the GNU General Public License (GPL)."

Which does not mean, you cannot use it for commercial purposes.

- Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)