> Perhaps it's better to use the existing MAINTAINERS file
> and extend it with a new "K:" for keyword entry.

Yeah, makes sense to have everything in one file.

> +     K: Keyword perl regex pattern to match content in patch
> +        All patterns are surrounded by "\b"
> +        for instance: K: of_get_profile
> +        will match patches that contain the word "of_get_profile"

...in the lines which are changed?

> +OPEN FIRMWARE DEVICE TREE
> +L:   devicetree-disc...@lists.ozlabs.org
> +S:   Odd Fixes

Maintained, I'd say. Especially as Grant Likely recently said he wants to take
care about OF.

> +K:   of_get_property

F: drivers/of/

Will check the script later this weekend.

Thanks,

   Wolfram

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |