From: Voxland, Nathan [mailto:nvoxl...@intelligentinsites.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:43 AM
To: liquibase-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Liquibase-user] Error generating changelog

Sorry for the delay answering.  Your root problem is that
liquibase.database.AbstractDatabase line 1142 needs to be changed from

return "PK_" + tableName.toUpperCase();

return "PK_" + escapeTableName(null, tableName).toUpperCase();

I'll probably not do a 1.9.4 release just for that, so if you could
patch it locally, that would be best. If you have troubles getting it
built, let me know and I can get you a build.

Your log messages are probably fine.  Not all tables that get found are
added to the list of tables internally (if they are system tables,
views, etc.).  It is designed to assume that if the table does not exist
in the internal list it assumes it is a special table and ignores the
column.  The log message is just for troubleshooting if something does
go wrong.

Nathan