Peter> No. I know another danish lisper that works for a company that builds
Peter> routers, but I do not know if they use any Lisp. That company would be
Peter> Ericsson Telebit.

That would be me, I guess. Actually Ericsson just sold us off to the
consultancy company TietoEnator.

We did at one point use lisp (induced in part by me) but the product
was shut down around 2002 as so many others.