On Sun, 2005-05-15 at 15:47 -0500, Jeremy Nelson wrote:
> Thus, it is necessary to discuss whether the -B option should become the
> default (that ~/.ircrc always be loaded at boot time, rather than at connect
> time), and a new command line option be added to turn that off.
>
> Please share how you feel about this change.

I recently coded support into my script for randomizing my nick (and
suspending channel joins) until I can log in to the Undernet channel
service and activate host hiding.  There were several things that made
this difficult to do, and one of them is remembering to pass -B to epic
when I start it.  So, in summary, I'm in favor of making -B be the
default.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>