>Are you going to continue support for EPIC4 for those that don't want
>and/or need a curses interface?

EPIC4 is a finished project and only severe bug fixes will ever be made
to it from this time forward.  It will not be ported to curses.

>What sort of upgrade path would users have from EPIC5 -> EPIC5 w/
>curses? Reinstall or some other magic glue?

If all goes well, the upgrade will only require re-running configure and
everything will Just Work(tm).  If you don't have a sysv curses installed
(like ncurses), then configure won't work, and then you'd know you need
to install ncurses to continue.  I can always add a note to that effect
in the configure script...

Jeremy