On Saturday, 20 December 2008, at 09:52:27 (-0600),
Jeremy Nelson wrote:

> This is the final request for any last minute changes that you want to have
> made to epic5-0.9.1 before we turn this into a production release.  These are
> the things I am hoping you might tell me:
>
> *) A bug, crash, or other malfunction which behaves contrary to expectations
> *) Anything that really annoys you (if it's small, I'll address it)
> *) Anything that is not the way you think it should be
>
> If there are any suggestions for changes, I will roll them up into an 0.9.2
> release and we'll keep iterating until everyone is happy with the result.
> If nobody says anything, then we will eventually have a production release.
>
> Speak now or hold your peace later! =)

If portability is a concern, this may be of interest:

gcc -O0 -g3 -I/usr/kerberos/include  -I./../include -I../include -c ircaux.c
ircaux.c: In function `iconv_recoder':
ircaux.c:5410: warning: passing arg 2 of `iconv' from incompatible pointer type
ircaux.c:5535:1: directives may not be used inside a macro argument
ircaux.c:5534:26: unterminated argument list invoking macro "new_free"
ircaux.c: In function `unregister_transform':
ircaux.c:5536: syntax error before "intptr_t"
make[1]: *** [ircaux.o] Error 1

The failure is on RHEL3.  It builds fine on Caos 1.  I haven't tried
the other two RHEL versions yet.  Simply refactoring that line so that
the CPP goop isn't in the middle of a macro will probably clear that
right up.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <m...@kainx.org>