* Jim Barbour <j...@barcore.com> [2009-06-10 14:51:34 -0700]:
Hi,
>Howdy folks,
>
>I'm sorry to ask such a n00b question, but I have looked several
>times, and haven't come up with anything.
>
>Use case: I have a conversation on an IRC channel that I decided (once
>it was over) that I want to save to a file.
>
>It seems like the /log command only start logging new traffic.  Is
>there any way to dump the entire scrollback buffer to a file?
>
>Thanks,
/lastlog -file somefile, however there are various switches you can use
/lastlog -target somenick/#somechan 100 - allows you to see last 100 lines
from specified target
/lastlog -dcc 10 - would show last ten messages in dcc can also use -msg

see http://epicsol.org/help/lastlog_command for more information on on
lastlog, you may want to read up on mangle_* as well
you may wish to read the html documentation @  http://epicsol.org/help/

cheers

//zak
--
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human
     stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."