In the past few years, the use of this list has dwindled off to a small
trickle, and I often don't want to disrupt the peaceful slumber of you all.
So many of the conversations happen on irc, but of course not everybody
is on irc at the same time so it's not optimal.

I think I'm going to start encouraging people to use this mailing list more
to discuss epic issues, rather than having all of these conversations on irc.

I'm going to start discussions not only about epic features for which I need
some guidance, but the epic website as well.

Jeremy