ALex and all,

Alex Kamantauskas wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Alex and all,
> >
> > Alex Kamantauskas wrote:

> >> It makes perfect sense to me.  They went so that they could relay what
> >> happened in that meeting to the general public, thus making it a little
> >> more *open*.
> >
> > This is like some teenage girl saying to her parents that she is only
> > a LITTLE bit pregnant...  Sorry doesn't wash Alex.  In other words for
> > clarification for you,  the bit is either on or it is off, you cannot
> > have it both ways.
> >

> Well, I for one thank the ORSC for letting us know what went on behind
> closed doors.  That action, to me, shows good faith.  In this case, I
> choose to believe that the ORSC is a little bit pregnant.

  Interesting thought process to be sure.  However you do have your
right to your opinion, as I have to mine.  Good faith would to have been
to have recorded the meeting for everyone to have unfettered and un
editorialized "Reports" on such events or follow Ex-Parte rules with
respect to public interest, IOHO.  Of course, parish the thought, right?