Jon and all,

  I read with great interest and listened to Esther Dysons remarks.  I am
quite curious as to why on January 15th when I am others of other organizations
sent E-Mails to you and Pete, regarding the January 21st CLOSED meeting
we were not invited nor did we receive any reply.  As we (INEGroup)
represent a very large number of stakeholders we would have thought
as a common courtesy that we would have received some sort of reply.
This lack of action on the part of yourself and the DNSO.ORG bunch,
seems purposefully to exclude a large number of "Interested Parties" from
active participation in the event in Washington currently.

  This however has followed the discussions that have been taking place
over the past several month with respect to the DNSO.ORG on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list and the CLOSED lists of the DNSO.ORG list
most specifically the "Participants List" in which there has been so much
controversy with respect to the ITU and Robert Shaw added some specific
ICANN individuals that did not attend the supposedly required meeting at
Monterey and Barcelona.  We are curious as to how this is consistent
with the DNSO.ORG's "Outreach Program"....

  We can therefore only logically conclude that the DNSO.ORG is not acting
in the best interest of the Stakeholder community and is preparing a
proposal to the ICANN that does not meet the requirements of the White
Paper..

Comments?

Jon Englund wrote:

>From yesterday's domain names meeting are available on realvideo on the