At 04:21 PM 2/14/99 -0800, you wrote:
>On Sun, Feb 14, 1999 at 12:23:32PM -0500, Richard J. Sexton wrote:
>> >Why are we getting all that header stuff?
>>
>> Because it's enough of a pain to forward stuff that bounces as it
>> is and I'm too lazy to edit them out.
>
>It would be easy enough to configure things so that it wasn't
>necessary.  Would you like some help?

If I knew every address that would ever be used to post to this
list, ever, I could stick them all in the -posters file and nothing
would bounce. If you're suggesting you can help in this area then
could you instead use these telepathic skills to give me a few
winning lottery numbers instead?

If it was an open list and anybody could post to it there's be a bunch
of sex-spam on this list; only I get those.

There are so many good one-liners that could go after that last statement
I'll leave it to your collective imagination to come up with the best one.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Don't bother me. I'm living happily ever after.