Rus,

  Dam, that was interesting reading (Refering to your link).  However
until now I too, had never heard of "Intergov".  What a terrible
scam!  :(  Maybe they are part of the ICANN/GIP consortium?
Ya think?

BTW rus and all, I have provided William and this list on more than
one occasion the information that William seems to be seeking.
For some odd reason, William seems not to be able to comprehend
basic english very well, or is just ignoring the information I did
provide.  <Shrug>  I guess he thinks he is "Sam the Net Sluth",
or maybe he is working for "Intergov", eh?  Maybe Esther
Dyson, and teh other boys and girls of the ICANN (Initial?)
Interim Board better WATCH OUT, huh?

domainiac wrote:

Can you also track Peter Hampton of Intergov?  He should be much easier to
track as there are over 2 million members in Intergov.

http://consumer.net/intergovfaq.asp

Russ Smith

Contact Number:  972-447-1894