> On Nov 22, 2017, at 9:34 AM, Ryan Coleman <ryan.cole...@cwis.biz> wrote:
>
> I want to pass the entire traffic from a few locations through one master.
>
> I have one site working. But when I try to connect the second site it kills
> the first.
>
> I have IPSec for some basic network connections as a backup for the moment
> that allows me to get to customer servers but I want to run all my traffic
> because… Comcast.
>
> I have Gig Fiber at the headend, bandwidth is not an issue.
>
> Does anyone have a tried/tested example of getting either OpenVPN full tunnel
> working on a (multiple sites)-to-(one site) or an IPSec configuration example
> that would allow for 100% routing?
>
> My guinea pig is my home network. I have one customer that is also on Comcast
> that is using the full site-to-site tunnel and I cannot afford to drop during
> store hours.
>
> Thanks!

If you are trying to use a server-mode connection (SSL/TLS with larger than a
/30 tunnel network) and you are getting one connection then the second kills
the first it sounds like you are trying to use the same credentials for each
site but don’t have Duplicate Connections enabled on the server.

My suggestion would be to leave Duplicate Connections disabled and use discrete
credentials for each site.