In the process of diagnosing why verifyCertificationSignatures is failing to
verify my keys (see other thread), I tried switch to the devel branch.  I
couldn't get it working with normal script links, so I switched to browserify.
Unfortunately, browserify is stripping out "openpgp_config", so init() fails
with "openpgp_config is not defined".

Has anyone seen this error before?  I am somewhat new to browserify and
javascript programming in general, so apologies if I've made obvious mistakes.

The start of my browserified script is

    'use strict'
    var openpgp = require('./openpgp.js')
    openpgp.init()

If I do

    browserify -o bundle.js trust.js

the only reference to openpgp_config left is the call to it from init(), so
init() fails.

Thanks,
Geoffrey

http://openpgpjs.org