A little late for your 5:30 deadline - although its hard to respect a
company that wants a serious comparison of language issues in
a few hours.  One site I like is the following:

http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/keith/crisis/

The site is imperfect, and doesn't seem to have been updated
recently, but it is good for inspiration. The author knew a lot
of programming languages and got into some sort of minor mental
crisis over comparing them and rating their usefulness. The result
was this site which lays out about 20-30 issues that should be
considered in rating languages, and then compares about 12-15
well known languages on those issues. He actually assigns
numerical scores guageing the importance of each issue, and sums
and graphs the results for each language - his weighting scheme
is debatable, but the list of issues to think about is extensive and
very useful in structuring one's thinking, or writing presentations
on such questions.