Absolutely correct.  My comments about smart marketing are meant for Turbo
not Borland.  I agree Borland did a steller job of turning everything they
touched into c---.

It's good to hear from a fellow North Carolinian.  I'm over here on the
coast (with web feet) in Kinston NC.

I would really look forward to reading a good REBOL book and I'm sure the
people at REBOL would be glad for the exposure.

Good luck;

Paul

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]