Hi, Elan,

I see your point to use Rebol argument passing. Your idea is quite
interesting, i didn't even think about it, because it seemed too complicated
to me.

The problem is, that if you use the static storage for an argument,
you are making another source of ugly bugs - the method calls are
non-reentrant, which makes more problems than it solves.

If you would try to take a reentrant approach (which I consider a must), you
should create a curried function, but i don't remember the Jeff's solution.
Maybe I can find it somewhere, or find my own approach.

-Ladislav