It seems that the 'parse' function in Rebol is quite advance, the
documentation--at least in the dictionary, suggests great things.  This
example they give is awesome--also pretty much unexplained:

;page: read http://www.rebol.com
;parse page [thru <title> copy title to </title>]
;print title

I searched for 'thru' and 'to' which are not in the dictionary.  The
documentation is the biggest handicap to this language's success.  The
funny thing is that title is actually a variable after running this.

I want to write an XML'ish parser.  Which is to say that I need to match
beginning and ends of tags, but I don't know the tag names.  i.e.
specific data set, but i don't know what they are in advance.  I know they
begin like this, <???> and end like this </???>

Thanks

Brad