On 6/15/06 3:14 PM, "Tom Livingston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I am banging my head against my desk on this one. IE6 is always
> printing a second blank page for a couple of Intranet reports here.
> Are there any typical things that would cause this? I have a print
> style sheet, but nothing seems to be fixing it.
>
> Any thoughts? I can't post the page as it is an internal intranet...

URH!

I got it. I have some wrappers at 100% height. I was countering it in
the print sheet with height:auto; but it wasn't doing anything - in IE
at least. When I changed it to height:auto!important; my extra prined
sheet went away.

One for the books...

--
Tom Livingston | Senior Multimedia Artist | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com