On 7/26/06 10:12 AM, "Christian Fagan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a way I can either give the container a height value or not so that
> it will 'contain' all content within AND apply the proper background effect?
> And...what is making this container appear empty, without a height value,
> when it contains all page content???

Are you using absolute positioning of the elements inside container? If so,
then container doesn't 'see' any content and thinks it's empty.

If this is the case, try floats (and clear them) or relative positioning.

HTH

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Multimedia Artist | Media Logic | ph:
518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com