I think its time to officially get a west coast chapter formed.  I have been
in contact with a few members.  john and darien in sarasota;cornelious and
armando in oldsmar; matt in seminole; jack in indian rocks beach; and george
in tarpon springs.  There a few others I have not spoken with but hope to
this week.

A tampa tribune reporter wants to do a story about electric cars.  I believe
if there a few of us rather then just one in a club it will look better to
the public that we are not a bunch of isolated people in a hobby.  Be best
for everyone on the side of EVs if we were an organized group that are for
and are available to build EVs for anyone who wants one.  Even just to
provide answers to questions would be enough.

even thinking of a booth at oldsmar flea market with cornelious's s-10 not
just to sell EVs but to promote them.  Also to get more people to sign up
for the Florida EAA.

anyone in the tampa bay area please let me know, lets get this going in the
next two weeks.