Have you reserved a url for the new club name?  Something like
suncoasteva.com or even suncoasteva.org (probably both would be good.)  When
I make websites I usually go through http://hostfor2bucks.com/ ,  there is a
$5 setup fee so the first year is $29, but every year after that it is only
$24.  I'm not affiliated with them, just trying to help save the club
money.  You can buy extra bandwidth for a one time fee.
As for the vans.  Who owns them?  Is it possible to purchase them?  I mean,
it sounds like the batteries, controller, and charger needs replacing, but
that would be easier then a full from scratch conversion for someone.  I
would be interested in getting one and purchasing the components needed to
get it running again.

REPLY FROM MICHAEL CLARK

The people that have the van are very disappointed that they are in the
shape they are in. they didnt know anything about them.  They want to sell
them but not sure how much to sell them for.  They have 2.  We just said the
motors may be worth a few hundred dollars but basically as an EV they are
dead and worthless to anyone other than a person who can rebuild them.  I
can let them know you are interested if you can give an offer.