> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:01:27 -0400
> From: "Michael Clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [FLEAA] sooo many electric cars....
> To: listserv@floridaeaa.org
>
> seems thgat many foreign manufacturers are building electrics...  GM
> 'leaked' pictures of the volt where is ford and dodge??
>
> anyway would it be possible to think thsat opec may suddenly drop the price
> of oil to try to get the subject of electric cars off the minds of people?
> If all the world goes electric eventually wouldnt that mean oil would drop
> and only used in plastic making the prices drop...
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:01:06 EDT
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [FLEAA] sooo many electric cars....
> To: listserv@floridaeaa.org
>
> Agree comletely.
> Harvey

price of oil almost down to 100 a barrel but yet still costs $3.50 a gallon
around tampa.  Its been the same price per gallon since oil dropped from 140
a barrel to what it is now....

they were telling us the price of a gallon goes up when the price ber
barrell goes up....  then why doesnt it work in the opposite
direction?!?!?!!?!

If this isnt a reason to switch off oil completely I do not know what
is.....