Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to whether expiration is
possible on Discussion Boards?

I've created an OOB Discussion Board and have added a custom choice column
called Discussion Type for the discussion items to be grouped by.

I've created an expiration policy on both the Discussion and Message content
types. For both, the retention perion is: Date Created + 1 day and is set to
Delete the item when it expires.

The Information Management Policy Configuration is also set up on the server -
it is set to Automatically find and process expired items Daily.

However, when the time comes around, nothing happens. Items and replies are not
deleted.

I've also tried creating a workflow to delete the item, but this didn't work
either. It just keeps the item and says that the workflow has completed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Claudz

This email, including any attachment, is confidential to the intended
recipient.  It may also be privileged and may be subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the email.  Any confidentiality or privilege is not
waived.  Neither the Council nor the sender warrant that this email does not
contain any viruses or other unsolicited items.

This email is an informal Council communication.  The Council only accepts
responsibility for information sent under official letterhead and duly signed
by, or on behalf of, the Chief Executive Officer.