From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ken zheng
Sent: Wednesday, 26 November 2008 2:49 PM
To: listserver@ozmoss.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Enable Data Source Library

Hi All:

   I have a site created from site template which is set up by external
partner. When I open the site from SharePoint Designer, the Data Source Library
is disabled. And only "
Office SharePoint Server Enterprise Site features" and "
Team Collaboration Lists" are active. Just interesting to know which feature I
need active to bring Data Source Library back or somewhere else to configure.

Cheers

Ken