Hey guys, I'm unsubscribing.  Between the constant listmanager spam and the
email corruption there's not much signal for all the noise.

If someone could email me when a new list is set up it'd be appreciated...

I'm also available at this email address if anyone has any interesting
search related issues that need some pinging discussion, as we've been
working a lot with that lately :)