Hey all,

I've found lots of examples of HTML over the top of Silverlight, but so far
have not found any examples of the other way around. Has anyone found a good
walkthrough of laying Silverlight over the top of HTML?

My ultimate goal would be to put a Javascript tag into my blog page which
then runs my Silverlight app/site over the top of my Blog. Am using
wordpress. I've not seen it anywhere yet (I'm sure its out there) but hey,
maybe I'm the first to think of it? (haha nah...)

I'm going to make the Silverlight app expand and cover the blog while you
are using the Silverlight component, and then shrink back to a sidepanel
when using the Blog.

So far my attempts of have put the Silverlight at the top, and the HTML
comes after it on the page.

cheers,
Stephen