I don't know what you're trying to do, but there's a cool reflector add-in
that can extract the .xap contents and add the assemblies, just point it to
the URL.

http://www.codeplex.com/reflectoraddins

 Miguel A. Madero Reyes

  <http://www.miguelmadero.com/> www.miguelmadero.com (blog)
  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 +61 (0) 406-704-161

 623/243 Pyrmont Street
 Pyrmont, NSW, 2009

 Australia

P "Please reconsider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail"

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
unlawful.