From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jordan Knight
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:23 AM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: RE: [OzSilverlight] SL, WCF App on Vista

Hi,

Can you access the WCF service directly?

Perhaps try this (from MSDN):

Install the Windows Communication Foundation Activation Components
subcomponent of the .NET Framework 3.0. To do this, in Control Panel, click
Add or Remove Programs and then Add/Remove Windows Components. This
activates the Windows Component Wizard

also check out this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms732012.aspx

I've had to do ServiceModelReg a couple of times in the past.

Cheers,

Jordan.