Hi Chris,

That seemed to work. I had to back track quite a bit though ..\..

In the end I created two .testrunconfig files, one for the local tests, and one for the build. Although now my unit test is failing, for some reason WatiN is spawning two IE instances and one is locking up!!!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Burrows
Sent: Tuesday, 19 September 2006 7:56 PM
To: listserver@oztfs.com
Subject: RE: [OzTFS] Has anyone managed to get code coverage working in Team Build with Web Application Projects?

Mitch,

I did a bit more investigation into this issue and it looks like I might nearly have it cracked.   The issue is definitely to do with the location of where the dll is being executed.   I changed the binary file and the pdb file location of the webapplication project and it seems to have started to give code coverage results.  However, I need to do some further investigation to ensure that this was actually the fix.    I edited the .testrunconfig file manually.  However, I suspect if you open up the solution from the build\<BuildTypeName>\Sources directory on the build machine and add the dll from the binaries\<Configuration Type>\_PublishedWebSite\<WebSiteName>\bin directory in the code coverage section and then check it in as well it should work.

I only had the opportunity to try one thing before I had to leave tonight so I’m going to try a couple more things out tomorrow to confirm that what I’m seeing is correct.

Regards,

Chris Burrows
Readify - Senior Consultant