From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Matthew Cosier
Sent: Tuesday, 12 August 2008 1:06 PM
To: listserver@oztfs.com
Subject: RE: [OzTFS] TFS API - Workspace.Get

Hehe - I just knew someone was going to pick me up on the hard coded
"$/" JJ

That's really good to know - thanks William!

Do you know if there's a way to determine whether or not a workspace is
new or not?

Should I just poll the file system and check the file count under the
project name's directory?

I believe when I map it, it creates the top level folders for each
project, but it doesn't pull down any source.  Either that, or I will
make my web method accept a Boolean for get-all, and set it to true in
my products installer (I want to ensure all code is downloaded once-off
as part of my installer, so that all subsequent requests to the web
service are simply refreshes/quick).

Thanks!

Matthew Cosier
Readify | Dev Centre Lead

M: +61 401 932 250 | E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Blog: http://cosier.wordpress.com
<http://cosier.wordpress.com/>